Top 5 Ways to Gain Organic Search Rankings in 2018!
Everybody is keen to improvise their web visibility. Most of them are searching for shortcuts. The reason behind it is that search engine optimization is a big game and you need to apply a lot of efforts to rank your website at the top of search engine results. My blog is all about the techniques required for increasing the website visibility in search engine result pages.
Nitin Khanna has shared some ways to consider while struggling for organic ranking and website traffic at an increasing level:-
- Accessibility of URL: – The first and foremost search engine optimization factor for ranking is having the access to right URL. Right URL is the one that search engine bots are able to reach & crawl.
Google should have an ability to visit the URL and look properly at the content of the page for having a proper understanding of the webpage.
To assist the bots, the following are the required things: –
- txt File: – This tells search engine which website info it can or can’t look.
- Sitemap: – It has a list of all the web pages. You can setup sitemap if you are running a WordPress website. If you are using another platform then you can use any online sitemap generator.
Furthermore, Google has included HTTPS for the promotion of better web security and SEO ranking. It is very important to enable SSL security on your website for potential search engine ranking.
- Page Loading Speed: – Page loading speed is a very important factor for some of the reasons. Because if it is too low, it will impact your website ranking. A slow website will lead to negative interactions and hurt the organic search rankings.
There are several online tools available for free such as Pingdom etc… to test the website speed. It helps in testing the website from multiple locations globally.
- AMP: – There is a need to incorporate accelerated mobile pages on website content pages. This will help in serving the content on mobile devices very fast. Google has a tendency to look at those sites that are having AMP.
- Keyword Density: – One should be very sure about the good keyword density as the queries need to be sprinkled on the webpage content in a wise manner. Keyword stuffing will lead you in some kind of trouble such as blacklisting from Google.
- Content: – Effective Content management is one of the important factors in On-Page SEO. Always create user friendly content with less competitive and long tail keywords. The content should be readable and easily understandable by the user. It will help in enhancing user experience.
It is high time to bring your site on the first page of search engine whether it is recently launched or competing from a long period of time. Pay attention on Organic traffic instead of paid traffic, as it has more potential customers.
Proper strategies and hard work will result in the same. If you follow above mentioned factors, it will help in ranking your website quickly.http://www.nitinkhanna.me/top-5-ways-to-gain-organic-search-rankings-in-2018/Top 5 Ways to Gain Organic Search Rankings in 2018!http://www.nitinkhanna.me/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Ways-to-Gain-Organic-Search-Rankings-in-2018-1024x499.pnghttp://www.nitinkhanna.me/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Ways-to-Gain-Organic-Search-Rankings-in-2018-150x150.pngSearch Engine OptimizationNitin Khanna Portlald,Organic Search,Organic Search Rankings,Search RankingsEverybody is keen to improvise their web visibility. Most of them are searching for shortcuts. The reason behind it is that search engine optimization is a big game and you need to apply a lot of efforts to rank your website at the top of search engine results. My...Nitin KhannaNitin Khannanitinkhanna123@hotmail.comAdministratorI’m a Digital Marketing Strategist living in Portland, Oregon. I am a fan of Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing, and Online Reputation Management. I’m also interested in technology and web development. You can hire me with a click on the button above.Nitin Khanna